Sunday, April 28, 2013

More Theatrical Makeup-1920's-1980's

From the theatrical module in my makeup Artistry course

20's



30's



40's



60's



80's




These makeup applictions were from the beginning of my Uni Course,  and amongst some of the first photoshoots that I had in Makeup. I wasn't sure how to pose the models, what background to use, or even how to makeup/style them effectively i.e. in a manner that would present a cohesive whole.
 It's quite strange to be able to see progression in my makeup looks, from 9 months ago to now.

 Some of them, like the 1920's looks I took with jackie that I included as the first photoset on here, I still really like-but  in others, for example the 30's one which was rushed, and cobbled together during an open day-although I had the right model for the look- I can see I didn't have the right outfit or the styling is off and they just don't quite fit the era, but such is the learning process. I've redone a few of them, even here on this blog and there is a world of difference between them, mostly it's in adapting the look, whilst maintaining the subtle differences in fashion that each decade ushers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...